The 100% Recyclable, highly resilient closed-cell material, made from expanded polyethylene (EPE) bead foam.
It is the ideal product for applications such as packaging and cushioning, expandable and returnable dunnage, thermal management and flotation.
Made in Europe and exclusively distributed by ourselves in the UK, the ARPLANK material is made from 25% recycled.
It is one of the most effective packaging materials on the market, with the ability to absorb multiple impacts as well as being sustainable and lightweight. The thermally bonded polyethylene beads create a three-dimensional performance that absorbs and dissipates energy. This isotropic behaviour means ARPLANK is multidirectional in nature. This same performance in all 3 axes combined with its fine surface protects surface-sensitive or painted goods and makes it an ideal product for protective packaging applications.
The material is being used to make load carriers, CKD(Complete Knock Down) packaging, structural packaging, inserts and also die-cut products. ARPLANK can be fabricated by commonly used operations such as die cutting, splitting, water jet, laser, CNC milling, sawing and moulding.
The three densities that ARPLANK is available in, has the cushioning properties and compression set that competes with XPE.
ARPLANK 20 = XPE30
ARPLANK 30 = XPE 45
ARPLANK 45 = XPE 60
- ARPLANK is made from 25% recycled material and, in turn, can be 100% recycled.
- ARPLANK offers excellent shock absorption and repeated shock resistance.
- Its optimal density makes ARPLANK a volume-reduced, lighter and safer packaging option.
- Very good isothermal properties. ARPLANK is stable from -60 to 100 C.
- ARPLANK is chemically inert; free of chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- ARPLANK is an isotropic block material - the same energy absorption across all three planes.